You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Chaos jumps up growling protectively without realizing it. He then jumps over to Asuna pressing his pelt against hers. Back off!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepast.secretsstories.net
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Asuna cuffed Chaos on the muzzle. She fixed him with a glare. Leave me alone.She warned. She looked at the new wolf. I'm terribly sorry. I'll be going now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

(who is Chaos pressing his pelt to?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 pm

(Asuna)

Chaos grumbles mumbling a quiet apology to Sala.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 pm

(Asuna's.)

Asuna gave Chaos one more glare before padding off to the right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Sala watched the two go. I've nearly starved to death! Of course I'm going to protect my food. She returned to eating her small rabbit. It hardly filled her stomach, Her ribs showed through her thin fur, her figure looked unusally small and body. She sighed and padded off, licking her chops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Before Asuna completely left she noticed the wolf sigh behind her. She forgot her worries while thinking, I wonder why she's all sullen....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Chaos steps in front of her. Go stop her she is thin and weak I will catch her some food. He then lopes off after a deer.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Asuna glared at Chaos but realized he was right. She ran to the other wolf, standing in front of her. Hey, I never caught your name. I'm Asuna She added, realizing it was rude to ask but not say her name, as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Sala stopped. She had heard what he male said. "Thanks but no. I'm perfectly capable of caring for myself, I just ran into trouble." She padded around the wolf and picked up her pace. She sat down near a log and rested her head on it,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Suddenly Chaos Comes loping awkwardly up to them with a doe in his jaws and sets it in from of Sala quietly. Then accept this as my apology please.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Sala looked at the doe for a few seconds and back to the wolf who had caught it for her. "Why are you being so nice as to catch food for scrawny ole me?" She stiffened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Because there's nothing wrong with doing something nice. Asuna started leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Chaos presses against Asuna leaving with her quietly.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Sala watched the two. She left the doe and padded on, searching for a den to sleep in. They've no idea why I'm so thin. Suddenly she threw up her recently caught rabbit. I can't help this! Whats wrong with me? What can't food stay down. She stifled a sigh. At least I didn't waste that deerl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Asuna stopped and looked at Chaos.Leave me in peace.She started walking again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Chaos's ears go back and he sits down on the spot watching her leave before walking to a tree and laying against it solemnly.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Sala found a small, rock den. She curled up, her tail pressed over her nose. Wonder if I'll die soon. Probably since I can't keep food down. A tear fell to the den floor and that was it. She fell into a nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Chaos lets out a sad howl before burying his muzzle under his paws.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Sala doesnt hear the howl as she sleeps. Her stomach growls in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 pm

(wow, Sala's anorexic. That's gold XD)

Asuna heard Chaos's howl as she fell asleep under a bush that night.serves him right... she mumbled, half asleep.

Evan watched the moon mournfully. Then just as quick a cunning smile creeped on her face as she heard a wolf's sullen howl. Sounds like things aren't going to good....soon those wolves will realize my power...she chucked evilly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Ash walked around aimlessly. He sniffed the air and growled. He had acidentily walked into fox territory. The grass was long where he was so he took advantage of it. He sanklow to the ground and started creeping forward. The smell of fox was fresh here. Through openings of grass he saw three foxes. Ash backed away, not wanting to fight at the momment. He padded back onto wolf land and layed down iinto some shade, drifting to sleep.

MoonStar smiled at Evan and chucled with her. She nibbled on the some of the prey. Her tail, which was swishing back and forth, stopped and she glanced behind her but looked back. She just saw some growling grey thing. (Ash) *Wait...* she thought and looked back again, but whatever was there was gone. She decided to let it slide and check it out later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Evan jumped when she heard another fox chuckle. Good grief...Leave my sight at once!she ordered, her mood spoiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Sen sat down on a dirty, rotten log. He glanced through the trees, his dark blue eyes detecting nothing out of the ordinary. He sighed in relief.

Saku padded back to the others, a rabbit swinging from her jaws. She sat down in a soft spot and started chewing her juicy rabbit. Her gaze flicked up at any wolf who passed by.

Sala woke up later, her stomach feeling hungrier than ever. It growled at her. This time will be different! I will keep my food down. She was determined to eat for once. She found the caught doe, now cold, and started scarfing as much as she could down. She licked her muzzle and sat back. She could feel her food coming up but forced it back down. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Asuna woke up. She sighed. Today's the day... She thought. She padded into the foxes' territory. When she finally found a cluster of them, she hanged her head and said,I hate this war as much as you do. I will gladly do whatever you want to end it, once and for all.

Evan looked up to the wolf who just entered, bearing her fangs. She then stifled a giggle as she heard the wolf's promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next