You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:06 pm

MoonStar looked skepticly at Asuna. *This is probly just a trick* she thought and stepped towards the wolf. "Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 am

Asuna stared at the fox. Seriously... She said clearly. I don't like betraying my friends, but I have to do this. she thought solemnly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:26 am

Sala padded over to a nearby stream. She lapped up the cold and delicious water with huge motuhfuls. She sighed in content when she had finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:17 pm

MoonStar sat down, "Hm, never met a wolf who wanted to have this stop." she paused for a momment. "I beleive you though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luminious

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Name: Ciela
Fox or Wolf: Fox
Looks (can put pic): White with Blue eyes pretty and mysterious
Personality (can RP out): calm still
Crush/Mate: open/open
Other: The hunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luminious

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Where am I now? Ciela thought to her self while wandering around in nowhere.
She was lost with her pack. She try to sniff for her friends,but there where only the smell of wolves. Am I in the wolf's territory? She thought again smelling curiously I have to find the way back to my den. First I've got to find a place to take a nap. She walk to a nearby tree. But saw a wolf. She got stiff by terror. What should I do. I am really in the wolves' territory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Asuna smiled at Moonstar. Thank you. She looked over the rest of the foxes.

Evan eyed Asuna, then grinned. I have a plan. Why not lure your fellow friends here and have them killed? By us, of course. She smiled evilly, seeing Asuna gasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 am

MoonStar rolled her eyes and thought what the wolf had said about stopping. *It actually sounds like a good idea, but no other wolf would join in, they all love to kill us off.* she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Asuna said nothing and watched the rest of the foxes. I hope they don't agree with that black one's idea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 pm

MoonStar smiled softly and padded a little closer to Asuna. "What can I do to help. It's not that fun, always watching our backs." Her tail swished back and forth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Chaos suddenly appears from behind a tree that is just behind Asuna. I support any decision she thinks is good. If it is to end the fight with your kind then I agree with her, It brings more death than is needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepast.secretsstories.net
firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Moon jumped back and breifly glanced at the two foxes behind her. "Oh. R-really? That's great." She felt so small close to the wolves. It was intimadating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Asuna cast a cold look to Chaos. Why are you here? And how long have you been listening?

Evan glanced at Moonstar. She scoffed. If they even think of touching a hair on our pelts, I'll rip them to shreads. She threatened under her breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Chaos notices the tension from the foxes and he lays down on his side his head on the ground in order to make himself smaller. I am here Asuna to support you, I agree that we need to make peace. Too many of our pups die at birth since that is their only vunerable time.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Asuna's eyes widened. She smiled a little. Chaos, thank you so much! she whispered. She looked over at the foxes. Does anyone have a plan? If not, I'd like to share mine.

Evan stared at the beige wolf, waiting for the foxes murmuring to die down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Adrian stand up from where he was quietly listening. What is your idea wolf?
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Asuna nodded. I think that if we gather all of the wolves together and just ask for this to stop, I'm sure it will.

Evan stared at the wolf. She showed no expression. What if it doesn't work? Will you be willing to risk our lives just for that-to ask this to stop?

Asuna acknowledged the small black fox. Well, it would be ignorant to fight the wolves for the sake of peace, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Form-
Name: Sesque
Fox or Wolf:wolf
Looks (can put pic):http://www.elisetomlinson.com/blog/archives/romeo.jpg
Personality (can RP out):friendly, and fun-loving, he has no grudges against anyone.
Crush/Mate: open
Other: The Hunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Chaos nods raising his head slightly. If anyof them try to hurt you they will have to go through me.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Asuna casts a glance at Chaos. They won't. she whispered to him.

Evan nodded. She stared at Asuna when she was through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoeticLove
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Chaos whispers I know but it will assure the foxes of their safety. he then lays his head back down.
Back to top Go down
firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 am

MoonStar frowned and looked down at her paws. *There's no way I'm going near a large group of wolves. They'd kill us.* she thought. Moon took a few steps back from the two wolves. She sat and lightly smiled *But, I'm probly wrong. These two seem nice*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Sesque sighed as he watched the two wolves talk to eachother. He wasn't sure if he should show himself to them, but he was tired of being alone. He cleared his throat, and stepped out of the brush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Ashes wandered into the fox's territory. He heard voices not that far away and walks towards them. He came through and crouches behind a bush. He spots three foxes Asuna, Chaos, and a new wolf. He steps out, seeing that no one was fighting. "What's going on?" he asked, looking at the wolves and foxes around him.

MoonStar looked nervously at the two wolves who had just come. *we're out numbered.* she thought and frowned at Ash who looked really confused in her perspective. She snickered quietly thinking about how silly that wolf looked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"I just got here." Sesque said, looking around. "I can leave." he continued.
He took a step back, still looking around at everyone. He wasn't sure why everyone was so uptight, he didn't think that those little foxes could be any threat. He knew of the war, but still did not understand it. He chose not to fight anyone, and that's probably how he'd gotten this far without so much as a scar. "I don't want to fight." he said, looking mostly at the foxes. "I am no threat to anyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next