The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 pm

(becuse werecats are like little side kicks for werewolves xD its an eragon creature he apears in the first and some of the second book but they left him out of the movie D8 )
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:04 pm

(sorry!!! i was busy today!!! )

Rain umphs as she hits the ground losing her bearings slightly. She stumbles to her feet her tail sucked in as she slinks behind Sen. Her head drags on the ground almost as she tries to hide into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am

Sen smiled at Rain. "You're too young for love. Maybe when you're older you'll find the right wolf for you." He laid down in his den, head on his paws. Hopefully I'll find a mate soon. He stifled a heavy sigh.

Sala stood up, flames dieing away. "Well I'll go hunt I guess." She padded into the forest.

Storm nodded and followed in Sala's pawsteps.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Asuna saw Sala and Storm and strode over to them, a doe in her jaws. Want to help me carry this back? she asked.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Sala nodded. She grabbed a leg and helped Asuna carry it back.

Storm grabbed the tail and helped with the weight of the deer.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Asuna put her share of the doe in the center of camp. Thanks! She grinned at Sala and Storm.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Sala and Storm beamed back, then started digging into the delicious, still warm doe. Sala's tail wagged, thumping into Storm.

Storm jumped as Sala's tail thumped her. She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Asuna laughed with Sala. Then she took a mouthful of the doe.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Sala's eyes twinkled at the good time they were having. She sat back when she had finished, licking her brown muzzle.

Storm laughed and batted Sala's ear in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Asuna started grooming herself. She then took a leg of the doe to Sen.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Sen raised his head as Asuna trotted over to him with a deer leg. He smiled. "I only drink remember? I'm a vampire." He gaze her an appreciative look though.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Asuna's ears flicked back. eh, sorry.. she mumbled around the deer leg. Asuna went back over to Sala and Storm. She licked her chops and shook her fur. Then she laid down under a tree, glad for it's shade.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 pm

( I was grounded from the comp today...now how is Scarlet to come back! T^T)

Rain curls up outside near the middle of the open area and tucks up tight trying to hide into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Asuna eyes Rain sadly. Poor thing.... she says under her breath. She then closes her eyes and dozes in the shade.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:51 pm

scarlet stars at the sky waiting for night feeling lost and alone for the first time
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Rain sighs as she turns her head to the stars sniffing the air just missing the scent of Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:13 pm

as the sky turned to red to blue to black scarlet wondered about wavering towards the pack territory but staying far from it. lifting his head he sniffed the air a small whine seeped out of him and his body tense with stress fearing being alone in the world again. what do i do... i cant go back. but just sitting out hear on my own... scarlet remembered the first time he had ever stepped foot out on unknown lands his life had been a horror filled one were he was fed on by silvents with no one else to keep him sane.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:21 pm

( I am making a char that is a loner just for scarlet that is a perfect match for scarlet ^^)

Name: Starfall
Age: Likes to keep secret, The more secrets, the less weaknesses.
Looks (can put pic):
Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 Starfall
Personality (can RP out): Rp out, But tends to keep to herself alot
Power: Flight, Telepathic, Has control over the element of wind and can read the stars.
Crush/Mate: Open/ Open (made for scarlet/silvents)
Other: she has recently been stalking scarlet since he left the pack since she finds him interesting.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Starfall creeps behind Scarlet watching him quietly and sensing the turmoil in his mind. She lays low trying to not be seen, not ready for her presence to be known yet.

Rain sighs and goes over to Sen her head lowered apologetically and lays slightly away from him.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Blinking at the sun in her eyes, Asuna stood up and shook her pelt out. She then trotted out of camp to hunt.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:33 pm

(stalker! jk xP lol what fun)
scarlet ignores the throb in the back of his mind and looks up feeling as if he weren't alone then walks off to the stream and starts to drink listening to the sounds around him carefully
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Starfall doesn't move since she knows he senses her. Instead she tracks him with her mind.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Asuna trots into camp with a doe clamped tightly in her jaws. she sets it down in the center of camp and begins to eat.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:30 am

scarlet raises his ears and stops to look at the water blankly "you don't have to hide from me..." he says aloud however he was unsure if he was realy talking to any one at all.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:32 am

Starfall stays still for a few more seconds before coming out where he can see her. She cocks her head. I have been following you for a few days now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next