The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Asuna raised an eyebrow. Considering the fact that she sniffed me out first, I bet you didn't notice her for the majority of the time she's been following you, huh? She inquired.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Scarlet grinned "your correct in believing that."
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 pm

(sorry I have been gone...I am busy doing a lot of cleaning at my house so I am uber busy)

Starfall senses Scarlet's unease around the new female. She moves closer to Scarlet and says, "Yes I have been following him. I see him for who he is, not for what he seems to be. And I like what I see." She gets close enough to almost feel his pelt against hers.
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 pm

(lol yeah we have to clean up the house hear to find something my cousin lost hear so i know what your going through)

Scarlet flinches at first then relaxes his ears start twitching steadily he eyes Starfall oddly she reminded him of Rain.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 pm

The grin melted off Asuna's face when Starfall started brushing up against Scarlet. I see him for who he is? What's that about...? she raises an eyebrow. Uh, hi. Nice to meet you, Starfall. I'm Asuna. Asuna turns back to Scarlet. So, how's life? she smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm

scarlet thinks for a moment "not bad could be a lot better i suppose... then again this world will always have its harsh outer shell for us to deal with..." he shrugged realizing how few times in his life he had been asked such a simple question
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 am

Asuna gave Scarlet a smile. Well, hang in there-life does have it's beautiful moments,too. She nodded approvingly.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Scarlet nodded in agreement "sometimes i think life enjoys toying with us but in the end its really all we let it do to us. i believe it's our way of thanking it for letting us live." he looked over to a small plant and watched a small butterfly land on it before fluttering off. "even plants and insects are tested maybe even more then us. that would explain the massive number of them"
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Asuna giggled. You sound like such an elder. she decided. It was nice to see you again... Asuna added, flashing a small, solemn smile.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Scarlet shrugged again "i get that a lot. but i just like to state my thoughts." he explains then his ears come up "it was??" he asked not sure if she was lying or not. "i figured everyone in the pact was glad i was gone like all the other packs that took me in only to throw me out latter..."
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Asuna frowned. Despite our actions, I doubt anyone in the pack wants you to die, and it's nice to keep in touch. Plus, Rain's just so sad... She stood there watching her paws. I'll be glad to tell her that you're alright. Suddenly looking at Scarlet, Asuna smiled.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 pm

something oddly grateful sliced in scarlet's being he smiled "thank you. hearing about a pup full of sadness puts a lock on my soul i remember being a pup who's heart was broken, so i hate it when pups are treated strictly..." scarlet stopped himself from talking he was remembering sen was very similar to the one he was really refusing to that it'd be wrong to continue. "sorry i know that sounded like a grudge but i was talking about my father... or at least i grew up thinking he was y father... he was strict to me, my mother and my siblings, when my siblings died he snapped at me for morning their deaths... 'be strong pup a black wolf dose not shed tears...' he would say. then i met a black wolf with an odd name. we looked alike almost like twins, later i learned we were distant half brothers my father hated him for showing off the true black in him he became ashamed a pup not his own was better then me, my brother hated my father's opinions i hated his rules... so we ran off... the odd name and me never wanting a father so determined to be the better pack that he forced the oddest things onto the youngest members of the pack. I'm actually supposed to be a leader now that hes gone but the pack calls me a traitor so i have no true roots anymore, i lost my brother but he's still around me." scarlet was looking at his shadow longingly of the old Silvents to be with him again
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Asuna's ears went flat on her head. She gave Scarlet an apologetic look, for she was at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 pm

"that name reminds me of a painful life... but it also brings back the only times in my life i have ever felt equal to someone... do you know what my last name is? its Silvents... " he paused for a moment then continued "my half brother's name was Silvents Aswellio... his first name was the same as my last." he lied true his half brothers name was Silvents but Scarlet's last name was only Silvents after the bond he and Silvents had gone under Silvent's last name was not Aswellio, that was the name of scarlet's oldest brother one of the siblings that died.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Asuna relaxed. That's interesting...What nice names Silvents and Aswellio are! She beamed at Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Scarlet looked up at her "their fine i guess. names are mere tittles to me..." he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Asuna chuckled a bit. Anyway, I think I have to go. I've been gone an awful long time away from camp. And with this Asuna nodded her head at Scarlet and Starfall in farewell. She turned around and padded off back into the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8