The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:48 am

Rain comes walking up hesitantly since all she smells is the deer in her mouth. She sets it down in front of Scarlet and the lays down next to him beginning to munch on it slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:00 am

scarlet eats some of the meat then notices his shadow forming eye and a replica mark dont bother me rite now "hold on scarlet i wanted to ask you something" oh so you felt like forming into my shadow publicly to ask me a question? "i didn't know if you'd let me bring this up mentally so i formed just in case" is it that important? "yeah i wanted to ask you if you have regrets" what do you mean every one has regrets... "but how can you just live on with all those regrets? i looked into your mind during your sleep you have more regrets then i do. how can you be soft and have so many regrets and just stay soft?" if you figure that out could you please tell me. i personally had no idea i had more regrets then you... "and that means?" that you aren't such a bad luck charm after all.
scarlet smirked at his shadow and its silvents form vanished.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 am

Rain snorts slightly and looks at Scarlet saying, "He is stubborn isn't he?" She then gives his mizzle a quick lick and goes back to the food.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:07 am

scarlet laughs "only when he's in a good mood. when he's cranky he lets the world know it with rant after rant. 'that flower is 2 ants short! ITS TOO CUTE KILL IT!!!' that's something like what he would say" "LIE!" silvents voice rings in both of their minds but scarlet just grins and laughs at him
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 am

Rain lets out a soft laugh and says, "sounds like he does have a soft side after all! or else he would not even notice the flower!"
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:14 am

scarlet laughs some more "yes he dose have a softer side but he doesn't notice it. to be honest he used to be a lot more friendlier before forced to kill... that was only a while before our pact that sealed me and him as one... our pup hood... was an odd one but a good one..." scarlet thinks back to the first time he met silvents "things change end of story come again" "he's like a spike ball made of pillows..." "NO its the other way around you fool!"
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:19 am

Rain gets a thoughtful expression then says, "noooo I think he is a pillow made is pretty flowers, that tries to hide with spike balls...."
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:25 am

scarlet grins and chuckles at the thought of a plush wolf made of flowers hiding behind a spike ball "that dose sound like him..." "you two are annoying fools that cant find anything to do so you make fun of things that could kill you?!" silvents yells calm down its a joke its not like we'r acusing you of anything, i might be soft but i can take humor unlike you little ball of stone... come on its no fun if not everyone likes it, i miss your pup self and i can tell its still there. scarlet grins as silvents replys "you sound like your 1 month old again..." maby you should try it sometime its quite fun realy "no"

((got cuaght))
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 am

Rain laughs and says to Silvents, "Well I am a pup, yet I know when to be mature...but I know when to have fun! If you don't have fun you become boring, annoying, crotchety!"
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Asuna shifted around in her den. She was sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:04 pm

(so are Rain and Scarlet falling in love? weird...a pup and grown wolf XD)

Sen fell asleep to warm dreams and a comfortable bed.

Storm was fast asleep by the time Sala padded to her den and slept.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 pm

(well it was decided that with her councilor like demeanor...and her telepathic ability...it is Scarlet's only chance at love, since Silvents is there... of course it is actually that she is promised to him. When she is older she will be his, which gives him hope ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:34 pm

(pshh, don't judge. In Shugo Chara, Sailormoon, and Full Moon Wo Sagashite there's like a 5 year difference between the couples XD In sailormoon it's like 15 years....)

Asuna opened her eyes. She blinked several times to avoid the sun. She yawned. Time to hunt. She trotted out of her den and into the wood.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm

silvents was silent then halfheartedly replied "point taken..." scarlet simply grinned
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Rain Licks Scarlet's ear and says to Silvents, "That one was for you, since you decided to be sensible." she laughs softly again.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

silvents let out what would have been a half laugh had it not been hidden by a serious sounding fake cough
scarlet chuckles some at the odd sound silvents makes
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Rain laughs a little bit harder before rolling on her back kicking her paws at Scarlet playfully.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 pm

scarlet jumps up and paws at her laughing
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Rain laughs harder and begins to roll around with him.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 pm

scarlet falls down on his front legs and wags his tail in a playful motion before nudging rain with his nose
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Rain tackles his nose licking it and hoping back.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:49 pm

scarlet suddenly noticed out of the corner of his eye his shadow was in a sitting position just observing the two play silvents... you forgot your pup hood when our pack was made, you say you didn't but... scarlet suddenly felt concerned for silvents
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Asuna was on her way back to camp, her jaws clamped tightly on a doe's neck and a rabbit. Not being able to see past the doe's head, Asuna toppled over after tripping on something. She let out an exasperated sigh and started to pick up the prey, soon realizing that she tripped over Scarlet. Oh, I'm so sorry! She started helping him up.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:51 pm

scarlet grined and shook himself "nah its no big deal i was sorta spaced out anyway" he tried to say it casually but e couldn't help but glance at his shadow, it had changed back to its normal appearance
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:53 am

Rain tackles Scarlet again giggling loudly and toppling onto her back after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next