The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Asuna smiled and picked up the prey, heading back to camp.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Storm woke up, yawning. She smelled prey and dashed over to it, licking her chops. "Mmm prey! Thanks." She hungrily bit into it, eating until she was full. She sat back and watched Rain and Svarlet playing. She thought it was...odd...almost too friendly. Ohh Sen isn't gonna like that. Scarlet better watch it.

Sen padded into the fresh air. He spotted Scarlet and Rain playing. He almsot thought nothing of it, if it weren;t for their too friendly play. He walked over to them, fixing Sarlet with an even more furious gave than Rain. What are you two up to?

Sala stayed in her den, to lazy to bother getting up.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Rain's tail sucks in and she scuttles to Sen with her head lowered. She then mumbles , "I like him daddy..."
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Sen snarled, cuffing Rain on the head. "No, I forbid it unless you wish to be exiled. He is much to old for you!" He turned his piercing gaze on Scarlet. "And you. How could you lead this pup on? Have you no sense! I have half a mind to exile you!" He glared at Scarlet.

Storm watched the Sen. Ohh drama! She stifled a snicker.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Rain goes quiet and pads away hiding in a hollow tree.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Asuna watched the scene as she ate a leg of the doe. Wow, my first look at drama in a camp. She noticed Storm getting excited and then rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Storm noticed Asuna roll her eyes. She stuck her tongue out at her.

Sen watched RAin go, his gaze scorching her pelt. Then he focused on Scarlet. "Well say something!"
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Asuna saw Sala stick her tongue out at her and smiled, amused. She then left, padding off to her den to groom herself.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 pm

scarlet felt a pang in his mind and let silvents in "this might get fun" his voice started to laugh a bit and scarlet grinned darkly as a forced motion of silvents "i think you misjudge me." scarlet looked at sen part of him felt angry a second felt guilt the line between he and silvents was being tugged on from both ends now dont do it. dont do it... keep calm dont lose internaly and dont win externaly... scarlet told himself in his mind
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Asuna blinked. She yawned and stretched, then she padded off into the center of the camp and laid down, loving the warmth of the sun on her back.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Sen growled, his posture even more fierce. "It doesn't matter. If a pup and an adult, which is wrong, want to be together. Than get. OUT!" He snarled, slashing Scarlet's muzzle. He didn't care if Rain left, she wasn't even related to him.

Storm gasped a Sen's sudden attack. Well if Scarlet attacks I'll have to help my Alpha. She suppressed a sigh at the thought of fighting.

Sala woke up when she heard Storm gasp. She stumbled outside and saw drops of Scarlet's blood on the ground. Her eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Asuna whipped her head up when she heard sen. she gasped. She tried to hide a shudder as she saw the attack. Asuna turned her head away from the two.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 pm

scarlet kept his head away from sen and let his blood run down his face glanceing from the cornver of his eye at the alpha he seid nothing but grinned then licked his muzzle clean and seid "i have no intention of crossing you sen, but if you see fit i will gladly except any punishment you wish apon me becuse nothing can compaire to the torcher living in me rite now." scarlet turned his back to sen and looked at the forest but did nothing more but say "physical pain and mental pain are close rivals but mental pain is stronger. knowing this i cant cross you nor obey you i just stay in one place." "what do you have in mind for him?" nothing and i dont need you to do anything either "he's probly gona kill you for your ways eventualy y'know that?" thats fine as long as i die to someone eles's jaws not my own. "whats with you?"
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Asuna turned her head to Scarlet. Just go... she thought. She began to feel queasy as she started smelling Scarlet's blood.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Rain suddenly lets out a loud howl and pounces in between the two saying, "Scarlet go! I will find you. She then hunkers down facing Sen growling.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:25 pm

scarlet glances back at rain then turns and runs off
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Knowing that Scarlet is safe and feels loved made her feel better. Rain then hunkers down lower to the ground growling at Sen. I love you, but you will never understand him or I.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:41 pm

(this is fantasy remember. I forgot)

Sen snarled. "Then go. Nobody can kill me. I am stronger than anyone, faster too. I am a vampire! Now you know the truth about me. But seeing as you are NOT my real daughter, just adopted, you are welcome to leave my presence. And I'd be glad." He bit her leg, tasting the blood flow into his mouth. He barely resisted the urge to suck all her blood out, killing her instantly.

Storm turned away. She knew nobody would ever be able to win against Sen.

Sala looked at the two, dazed. Sen was sure to kill Rain, but being half asleep didn't let you focus on much as Sala had learned. She was vaguely aware of the fire flaming up around her paws and leg, covering her whole body in the hot gas.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm

scarlet stoped sudenly and felt his mind rush getting somewhat lightheaded he turned his head back in the direction of the camp "dont tell me your going back there?" part of me demands it and i dont get why i always run from things like this. "*sigh* dont blame me if you get killed..." sharing this body i'd hope you wouldnt let me die so easily silvents... "... good point do whatever you want" scarlet turned and ran back and noticed sen biting rain's leg a growl not his own but silvents' ripped out of him
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Asuna watched the fight, almost tearing up. She blinked, then realized that she was becoming lightheaded. She shoved the feeling away. Now's not the time to faint... she told herself bluntly. She turned back to the scene. Suddenly becoming enraged, flames started licking at her paws. She narrowed her eyes. Rain, you stupid fur ball. I'm not surprised you fell in love with an even stupider fur ball. love is something pups should not experience. It is far too extreme. she hissed.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 pm

"your all wrong pups experience love before they even know it! your the fools not us! your so self centered that you forgot the first time you ever felt love you can have it for a friend and everyone has forgotten that simple fact." scarlet yelled at asuna then looked at sen "i dont care what it will cost me... but this isnt right its darker then you think love for a pup is heaven and your taking that away?! you'd be crazy to think that makes anyone happy!" scarlet felt a sudden pride in what he said but noticed his shadow forming into silvents beside him the original line of the pact was we'd be a perfect single wolf with both love and rage... and that neither of us would ever be alone... i understand that now. the thought came freely and it seemed to flow between both scarlet and silvents
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Sen glanced at the wolf who had spoke. "That is true. She has no idea what she's doing, thats why she has to learn now." He returned his focus to Scarlet. "I can't believe you would lead a pup on. Thats SICK. You disgust me. Scarlet, you are exiled." He snarled at him and pushed him out, his strength easily outmatching Scarlet's.

Sala felt her head becoming less dazed. She stared wide-eyed as Scarlet was exiled. 'Well you should've never led that pup on.'

Storm glanced at Sala, still covered in flames.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Asuna stared at Scarlet, stunned. But answer me this, Scarlet; How is it alright for a pup to love a full grown wolf? Yes, love is beautiful, but our society disproves of this love. It's the truth, you know it. You also know that you cannot change the way other wolves think. She waited for an answer as she walked nearer, watching him being exiled.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:50 pm

"you probably wont believe me... but i never really grew up... on the outside im a fully mature wolf that's true but on the inside im tormented in childish ways, childish to the point i don't count myself as an adult anymore... i share my body with someone much younger then me, that's what im getting at... or he was once younger then me before we shared this body... if you'd like to see me as an outcast, get in line. it doesn't really bother me what others think of me, i just care about those around me." scarlet eyed each of the wolves around him then looked directly at his shadow witch was doing a poor movement imitation in looking natural
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Sen shrigged. "It does not matter if yo uare younger inside. What matters is how old yo uare on the outside. A pup can never love an adult that is not their family. A mature adult such as you is ready for a family of your own. This pup is not. Now get out of my sight and stay away, or I WILL kill you." He spit at Scarlet's paws and waited for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next