The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you obsessing over right now?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

What are you obsessing over right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Just respond to the title. XD

I'm obsessing over Full Moon Wo Sagashite right now(an anime).....yeah, I'm a geek.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 pm

ner ner hops into your lap to watch it with you
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:27 pm

that's awfully abnormal.
Back to top Go down
firepaws

firepaws

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:17 pm

I'm obsessing over wolves and the new movie The Lightning Thief. I really want to go see it ^^

Last edited by firepaws on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 pm

I thought you knew I am abnormal....I am obsessing over the thought of ripping my tooth out. I currently have a giant cavity that seems to appeared overnight and it looks like someone drilled into my tooth and i'm thinking about ripping it out. I mean, instant pain, or constant throbbing pain....I don't know...sigh...oh well...bed time
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:28 pm

It's Lighting Thief, and I plan to read the book. My teacher didn't give it to me yet, though...

Poet, I would choose instant pain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
firepaws

firepaws

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 pm

I heard from a friend that the movie doesn't follow the book and there's a different "Lightning Thief" than the one in the book. ^^ even if it's different, I still want to see it! Smile
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:03 pm

well bad news...it isnt a tooth....I grind my teeth at night, and I have the early stage of TMJ so I need to get my nightguard back in working condition so I can stop grinding.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm

im obsessing over wajas XD
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Bahaha, same here Smile
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah we are the same obsessors XD
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 pm

I am obsessed over the internet...
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 pm

ME TOO! Woot!
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:24 pm

AMVs (Anime, Music Videos) i need to finish y 100th for youtube soon (a zoids AMV with song "falling in the black" probably y best one yet... )
and the fact windows movie maker wont let me use a Japanese song i want to play with :<

... and drawing all the wlof members ive ever come up with (wlof is my user character wlofjaw is the original and most used but he has a lot of twins and clones that look and act differently from him... and aparently i made a mute wlof named silentwlof...)
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I love AMVs!Is it weird that when I listen to the radio, I compare a song to an anime/anime character(s)? XD

I'm obsessing over Soulsilver. I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:46 pm

im obsesing over how i pwned amy in a 2 on 2 double battle on pokemon GOD (gale of darkness) my houndoom and starmie sluaghtered her nidoqueen and jynx (named zynx lolz) even though i was like 10 levles lower with houndoom only 53 and her jynx a lv 60 something... her nidoqueen was 53 so starmie wasn't really in much trouble at 52... CRITICAL HIT FOR THE WIN! *really the ONLY reason jynx died on the first hit of flame thrower is it was super effective and a critical hit so it was 4x its normal power... well maybe 6x because houndoom is fire type... but normally it only took out half her hp...* i would feel sorry for her... if she didn't kill me so easily with a full party fight... also... my game lets me have the rule set to a one Pokemon each ... on double battle... IMAGINARY POKEMON USED... BLANK ... hmm interesting idea...
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm obsessing over pokemon period. XD I've been non-stop playing soulsilver for days.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 pm

*pats you on head* its ok to be obsessive over Pokemon their just awesome that way- darn pocket monsters got me hooked again *has like 20 luxrays in platinum xP*
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 pm

ew, platinum x-x

Anyway, I'm obsessing over the Elite Four. I have to fight them right now and I am leveling up using the day-care ;P

I'm also obsessing over Lance the dragon type elite four member. He's AWESOME XD I can't believe I have to beat him.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:52 pm

lol i think platinum is better with the options and changes, but im not exactly found of the different sprites for the pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Honestly, I'm just disappointed with D/P/Pl. I'm SO glad Gamefreak made remakes of Silver and Gold ;3
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 pm

luz the female character in HG can stab people's heads with her weird hair *amy showed me it was kinda humorous imo XD*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you obsessing over right now?   What are you obsessing over right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you obsessing over right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Past Can Haunt :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: