The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Past Can Haunt has graphics!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

The Past Can Haunt has graphics! Empty
PostSubject: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:12 pm

banners

The Past Can Haunt has graphics! 35kploy
Link:https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/35kploy.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wallpaper
these should fit most computers

first up, a glowing flower. I'm not even sure that this would fit with our theme.

-more coming soon-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Past Can Haunt has graphics! 2aj9is3

The Past Can Haunt has graphics! Awfa0z

-more to come-

Last edited by Merci Mouse on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
firepaws

firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:19 pm

It's really good! Great job Merci
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Thanks a lot! :3
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 pm

I will now be making other graphics for our dear forum(really, I'll just start making avatars and wallpapers, maybe more banners)
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Thanks merci! I could use and awesome avatar that has chaos in it....I like my male chars more it seems I dont tend to rub off on them as much....lately rains has been upset and depressed cause i was XD sooo I would love a avatar with chaos in it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm

I'll be making avatars for people's main rp characters free of charge. :3

Here's Poet's!
The Past Can Haunt has graphics! 2aj9is3
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm

(how the heck did i just notice this??) cool. be nice if we could have some small little "sticker" like buttons for signatures on other sites that only allow for a small signature- dragcave forums is one of these I'm talking about, it cuts off the rest of a signature if its not in a proper height... like 60 pixels high and less type of things.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 pm

I can't do buttons o_e I could try doing a small banner or something like that, but I have no idea how to do buttons x3

How about a do an avatar sized banner and(if you can) you can just make it link to here? I know chickensmoothie.com has a code for this but I'm not sure about dragoncave.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:41 pm

lol yeah avatar size would be allowed on dragcave, don't know about any other places but...
and yes i can do a link for it.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 pm

I'll get to working on it next week then, since I have to read two books and do a bit of research this week xD
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 pm

New avatar up ;P it's the banner you wanted, Jaw.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 pm

nice. hyperlinked it to lead to the forum index if it should lead someplace eles then just let me know.
The Past Can Haunt has graphics! Awfa0z
forum code: {URL=http://thepast.secretsstories.net/forum.htm}{IMG}https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/awfa0z.jpg{/IMG}{/URL}
change all { } into [ ] respectively and it becomes a linked image Smile
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:11 pm

nah, the forum index is good :3
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 pm

(lulz for super late reply i have no excuse for besides fighting with clouds... *cant draw clouds in pen... 0.< look like blotches of fur *)
i put it in a few of my signatures now only problem is every one hear is never on... The Past Can Haunt has graphics! Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:58 pm

yup, it's lonely here XD
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:32 pm

:\ the others need to do stuff one hear
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:42 pm

hey, want an avatar of one of your characters? I'm bored ;P
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm

feel free to do some. Uma's ref is up on my deviant art and scarlet's just a black wolf with a red mark on his forehead unless you want to do his human form... either way most of my characters can be found hear http://blackwlof.deviantart.com/gallery/
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:00 pm

okay, I might do scarlet.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 pm

lol ok go rite on ahead ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can Haunt has graphics!   The Past Can Haunt has graphics! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past Can Haunt has graphics!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Past Can Haunt :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: