The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you consider yourself a dork?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

Do you consider yourself a dork? Empty
PostSubject: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Do you consider yourself a dork? Do you obsess and/or constantly talk about something? Do you do anything else that makes you feel like a dork? Then this is the place for you! x3

On this thread, we don't judge(XD). Here you can post why you think you are a dork, and discuss it.

I'm sure I'm a dork because I constantly talk about anime/manga, I always compare a song on the radio to an anime/manga character, and I know a whole bunch of useless information that's usually about animals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:06 pm

I know I am a dork....because my IQ has been higher than my parents since i was a kid...and they are not idiots....plus....you have seen me talk...and go into random mode....that is all.....over and out!!! rawrharhar
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm not a dork, just smart XD And I wear glasses. But I'm not a dork!
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Of course you're not a dork, Wolf! XD
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:05 pm

You're only a dork if you consider yourself a dork. Don't listen to people who tell you that you are a dork, because you're not.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:09 pm

I actually do consider myself a dork because I read a bunch of manga XD I couldn't care less about what other people think ,though.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 pm

I don't really care what others think of me. Their words and opinions don't matter much.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:37 pm

lmao i am 99.5% a dork xP if i find something i like, i learn all about it quickly. then make jokes to go with it. then annoy the life out of anyone that isn't into or hasn't even heard of it- then i get smacked and told to shut up then i think evil ways of getting them to listen to my rambling ... then i forget about them and find a new thing... then the process just kinda continues... people are lucky they catch on quick... now they just agree with me and move on Do you consider yourself a dork? Icon_rolleyes they kill the fun of it... but Amy killed my sonic obsession by making me play all of my sonic games she liked every time she came over so i hid them all on her... she still wouldn't play zoids.... so yeah that's my dorkish life... Do you consider yourself a dork? Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you consider yourself a dork?   Do you consider yourself a dork? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you consider yourself a dork?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Past Can Haunt :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: