The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Every wolf in this land has a past they wish to hide. They don't wish to speak about it, but their past always comes back. It haunts them, day and night. Old enemies come back, memories will never be forgotten. Their pasts will almost always try to destroy them. Will you let your past destroy you?

This is a Wolf/Fantasy roleplay. The wolves have powers, their power can be anything really.

Plot: The wolves are haunted by their shattered pasts. Their enemies come back to destroy them and their pasts change their lives.
Setting: A regular forest with everything a regular forest has. There is a river in the heart of the land.
Rules:
1. No cussing or rude behaviour
2. No godmodding, powerplay, ultimate charries, and same charrie love
3. Post "The Past Haunts" in your form if you have read the rules

-Form-
Name:
Looks (can put pic):
Personality (can RP out):
Power:
Crush/Mate:
Other:

ElementPack
Alpha Male: Sen/Male/Vampire/Mate: Alpha Female
Alpha Female:

Beta Male:
Beta Female: Sala/Female/Fire/Mate: Beta Male

Members:
Storm/Female/Demon/Mate: none/open
Asuna/Female/Fire/Mate: none/open

Pups:
Rain/Female/Telepathic/Mate: none/to young

Loners
Scarlet/Male/Emotions/Mate: none/open

Last edited by ~ωσℓƒƒαηg~ on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Name: Sala
Looks (can put pic): Brown shiny, sleek pelt. Dark blue-green eyes| Very pretty she-wolf
Personality (can RP out): RP it out
Power: Fire
Crush/Mate: open/open
Other: The Past Haunts

Name: Sen
Looks (can put pic): Black with dark blue eyes
Personality (can RP out): RP out
Power: Vampire
Crush/Mate: Echo/Echo
Other: Rain is his adopted pup "The Past Haunts"

Name: Storm
Looks (can put pic): gray wolf with white flecks and dark green eyes
Personality (can RP out): RP out
Power: Part demon
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Name: Rain
Color(s) and Markings+long/short fur: Long pale blue fur, with dark blue tribal markings. She has White eyes.
Personality: Very shy but opens up after awhile of exposure to someone. She is wise beyond her age.
Power: She is blind but has sight of another kind. She is telepathic, and has a very good nose and a sturdy set of wings for her age.
Other : Sen and Echo are her parents

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) 3475894

The Past Haunts

-grumbles pushy Sen -.- - rofl

Last edited by PoeticLove on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Accepted, just post The Past Haunts in your form please!
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Name: Scarlet
Looks (can put pic): *avi* all black with a red mark on his fore head (if fur is hit by sunlight just rite his fur may show tints of hard to see red)
Personality (can RP out): commonly peaceful and caring he tends to question what has no answer
Power: is unusually keen to emotions

Name: Silvents
Looks (can put pic): he can only be seen physicaly as scarlet's shadow moving on its own with its own pale eyes but can mentaly apear in the mind as a pale eyed scarlet.
Personality (can RP out): hating life in every way wishing to be a free wolf is vary dark and has evil intentions- often pesters scarlet for overrun of his(scarlet's) body
Power: is unusually keen to emotions
Crush/Mate: *cannot have one*
other: i might draw him in his physical state (scarlet's shadow) with scarlet later.

The Past Haunts
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:55 pm

(accepted! we may now begin

Intro/RP Start)

Sen padded into the cool, misty dawn air. It was cold outside but his thick pelt kept out the cold. Dew misted on his pelt and he shook it off. Time to go "eat". Sen padded into the forest and followed his black nose towards a deer. He killed the doe quickly and sank his fangs into its neck. He killed it quikcly and decided to find something for everyone else. He soon caught two more does and he dashed back to camp. Sen set his prey in the clearing when he got back to camp.

Storm yawned and blinked the sleep out of her dark green eyes. She stood up and padded outside. Deer scent hit her nose and she followed the scent. When she saw prey she quickly ate her share.

Sala woke up and shook her pelt. When she padded outside mist formed droplets on her pelt. She padded over to the prey and ate beside Storm, her belly soon filled.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Rain sniffs the air feeling less warmth around her. She then follows the scent of Sen and finds him quickly nuzzling into him. She lays down next to the food and nibbles at it gingerly.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm

scarlet had stayed up the previous night in a tree he wasn't able to get any sleep with silvents ranting in the back of his mind. he looked at the rising sun and blinked a bit before jumping down and joining the others he noticed the dear and dug into it to pull out a chunk for himself. finishing the meat he began to lick his fur clean of dew
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Sen smiled warmly and licked Rain's puppy head. He padded into the shelter of his den and watched the wolves outside milling around.

Sala stepped back when she had finished. Who wants to check on the borders with me? She glanced at each wolf, waiting. We really don't need borders but still.

Storm shook her head and padded into her den, staying out of the mist.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm

scarlet looked up "sure at least it'll kill some time and give our legs a stretch" he said as he stood up
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:52 pm

(we should have another pack come and try to take ElementPack's land. if anyone wants though)

Sala nodded. She padded through the forest until she found the border. She quickly marked it and padded the rest of the border. I wonder when I'll get a mate. This random thought often came to her head, causing her sadness. She pushed it away and padded back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Name:Asuna
Looks (can put pic):beige with amber eyes, fairly skinny.
Personality (can RP out):a bit suspicious of other wolves, but opens up fairly quickly to those she trusts.
Power: can control fire
Crush/Mate: open to both

*will post introductory paragraph later*

Last edited by Merci Mouse on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:45 pm

(accepted, jump in anytime!)
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Asuna blinked. She got up, and after a bit of yawning, felt the urge to hunt. Her stomach agreed to this idea with a growl. She ran over the the river. Soon, she caught a juicy hare. She ate it vigorously. When she was done, she licked her chops and lapped at the river.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Storm was bored. She decided to go for a stroll in the foggy, misty air. She padded towards the river. Suddenly a loner scent filled her nose. She followed it. A growl ripped out of her throat. Who are you? She glared at the loner.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Asuna was startled. She spun around, suddenly facing a wolf. "Who am I? Who are you? She lowered her head and glared at the strange wolf.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Storm took a defensive posture. I am Storm, member of ElementPack! You, loner, do not have a reason to be on MY pack's land. Unless you wish to join. She had her fangs bared, her eyes narrowed in hostility.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Asuna picked her head up. "Join, huh?" She thought about this. "You would really let me join?"
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Storm smirked. Its not up to me. Its up to the Alphas. But...if you really want to join...I can take you to my camp and YOU can ask the Alphas. But if they say no prepare for injuries. Storm turned around and started to trot back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Asuna thought quickly. Wait!...Please,take me to your camp. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Storm's mouth created a smile/smirk of some kind. She slowly turned around, her eyes meeting the female's. Alright. Come on! She walked faster, leading the way to camp.

Sala perked her ears as loner scent hit her nose. Soon Storm and the loner walk in. Sala padded over to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Asuna stared straight at Storm's rump. Then a strange wolf trotted over to them. Asuna me t her eyes and sat down.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:44 pm

(stared at her rump? homo!)

Storm padded into the camp and searched for Sen. There is a wolf who wishes to speak with you outside. She bowed and padded into her den, still watching the loner.

Sen nodded and padded outside. He quickly located the loner and walked over to her. What is it you wish to ask me? He looked the female over.

Sala scooted over when Sen came.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 pm

(as in staring straight ahead! XD)

Asuna looked at the Alpha, Sen. "Um, I wish to join your pack." She managed to say. Her ears flattened and she shrank away from the majestic alpha.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Rain comes trotting up and stops slightly behind Sen and sits down making sure to be touching part of him. She sniffs the air and says, "Father who is this nice wolf? She has such strong emotions and a hard past, yet a kind heart..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next