The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:04 am

scarlet eyes the female for a moment "your good at hiding i only just noticed you. whats your name?" he asks admiring her stealth
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:03 pm

She sits down watching him for a few seconds. My name is Starfall.
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:14 pm

(recap?)
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:41 pm

(not much just starfall came in and met scarlet... )

scarlet looks at her "my name's scarlet silvents but just call me scarlet. why have you been watching me?" he was interested in knowing
Back to top Go down
AmyLandchild

AmyLandchild

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Name:Aisuru
Looks (can put pic)http://ivoryphoenix.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Zelda-Wolf-65257056
Personality (can RP out): She's a genarlly protective she wolf with a big heart and has great defenses but weak attacks.
Power:She can make sheild barriers around a small space for a short time and use it to close open wounds, but the creature still has to let it heal or it will open agin and uses physicic to attaack but there has to be somthing to throw or else she can't fight.
Crush/Mate:Open/Open
Other:She got lost from her pack in a terrible storm and has wondered around for weeks feeding off left overs of other animals

Last edited by AmyLandchild on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AmyLandchild
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:47 pm

(Amy your wolf can't be half human, and that counts as more than one power. not accepted)
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:42 pm

(amy you will have to deviate from your char on this one also.... plus starfall is crushing on scarlet >.>)

Starfall looks at Scarlet and cocks her head. Well I have an unusual feeling towards you that I have never felt. So I have been following you to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Asuna rolled over in her den. She sighed a deep sigh. Why can't I sleep? she breathes. Getting up, she pads out of camp. I guess I'll hunt or something... she decides. Asuna had been walking for what seemed like hours before realizing that there was no prey in sight. She listened hard, only to hear two wolves talking. She heard a female say, '...following you to figure it out' and sneaked closer to hear more, interested.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 pm

scarlet's ear twitches but he ignores it and looks Starfall over "your an odd one... i meant it in a good way. its not exactly fun in life if everyone is the same..." he jokes
Back to top Go down
AmyLandchild

AmyLandchild

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:49 pm

(Sorry comps been out so haven't been able to reply and I'll do somthing I've never done I'm not using Amy wlof! I won't use Amy check my character thingy agin btw do I just jump in or somthing?)
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

(you have to get accepted first.)

Asuna's eyes widened. She knew that voice was familiar but she couldn't put a name to it. She raked her brain, trying to figure out who the male was. Suddenly, a name popped in her head. Scarlet... she said aloud. Then, just as quick, she realized that Scarlet and the female probably heard her. She closed her eyes tightly. Please tell me they didn't hear me...! she prayed.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

scarlet turns his head at his name mentioned scanning the trees and bushes around them then shrugs it off this whole living on my own is getting to me "hehehehe... i know something you don't" silvents answers his thoughts in a teasing little way
Back to top Go down
AmyLandchild

AmyLandchild

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:12 pm

(When do I get accepted?)
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm

(when Wolf comes back and accepts it. Might take a while.)

Asuna sighed soundlessly. She looked around, then carefully laid down behind the bush, continuing to listen. I wonder who he's talking to... she thought.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Starfall looks back and growls in the direction of Asuna Come out....I can scent you....
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Asuna flinches, then sighs. She gets up and pads slowly in between Scarlet and the female. "Um...hi?" Asuna greets.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:47 pm

recognizing Asuna scarlet stayed quiet and avoided eye contact with her "one point for silvents!!" the teasing victory cry rung in scarlet's mind.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Asuna saw Scarlet avoiding eye contact with her. She frowned. Weird... she thought.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm

"are you still lingering on that!? c'on forget it its not like you have to respect the members of an ex pack your free" true but free or not it feels wrong to count myself eaqual to anyone... "sheesh whats up with that? your acting like every one is above you..." becuse it feels like thats the case... "oh i get it. your afraid you'll be shuned like an out cast by all that are in that pack. well thats stupid just do what you want if they got a problem with it they cant do anything they already kicked you out rite?" silvents... thats not like you to say but i guse your rite... scarlet glanced up at Asuna from the corner of his eye "is rain OK? she seemed down when i left... i know what you all saw was the wrong thing i wasn't doing anything i saw as wrong... i grew up differently then the pack only rain understood that. i was only doing what my friend once did for me. I'm not making an excuse i mean it." he said still facing the ground.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Asuna furrowed her eyebrows. Rain will be fine, she's just a bit down. And even if you grew up differently, Sen is still your leader. she added.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 pm

scarlet's ears fold back onto his skull the name of sen made him want to recoil now. "you mean was... if a leader throws away their lower ones then he is no longer their leader. that feeling of disposal... i used to it now. i was disposed of before and im sure this time wont be the last time." a memory came to scarlet of the first pack he had joined "they were harder one me. be glad sen has a soft side." scarlet grinned at the thought of being overpowered he wasn't the one that got the beating in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 pm

(Hey, could ya fix up your grammar? I had a hard time trying to decipher it x.x)

Asuna sighed. What I mean is, when you were under Sen's leadership, you had to listen to Sen. It didn't matter what your former leader told you, okay? She raised an eyebrow.
And don't talk about such negative things! Asuna added
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:02 pm

(sorry about that my spell check only catches some of the obvious mistakes and I'm not quite sure how to change it... I'll double check my post in word from now on it tends to catch more.)

Scarlet raised his head at the mention of negative talk "you sound like someone i used to be close to, talking about being more positive. i appreciate it." Scarlet's eyes grow timid and calm as he says it. "why is our nature free but our chains so strong? I have asked myself and others that question from the moment i met that wolf..." Scarlet raised his head to look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:29 pm

(it's alright)

Asuna gave Scarlet a thoughtful look. Anyway, care to introduce me to your friend? she raised an eyebrow at the purple female behind her.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Scarlet grins "oh yeah this is Starfall. Apparently she's been following me for a while..." he explains then looks at Starfall not sure what to add...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next