The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)

Go down 
+2
Merci Mouse
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Asuna looked at the new fox and then raised her head to see Ashes. Oh, hi. Chaos, please explain what we are doing.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 am

Chaos lifts his head slightly from off of the ground looking back at Ashes. We think it is high time for a treaty. We are all going to talk to the other wolves and make sure they understand this. They will all have to know that if they have any ideas of hurting a fox, they have to go through me...And that is not such and easy task. I think Asuna can agree with me.
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Asuna rolled her eyes. Yes, he's Mr. High and Mighty. She frowned. She turned to her audience. If there are no objections, I will come back here the day after tomorrow at noon and lead you to all the other wolves. There, we will begin the ending to this "war".
Back to top Go down
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm

"Treaty?" Sesque asked.
He looked around. "Yeah. That's a good idea, I would like if this war was over." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 pm

(we need to interact with every charrie. Right now I can't post much because its all centering around the foxes camp. accepted new charries)
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:52 pm

(dont worry they are all going to the wolf camp very soon.)
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Asuna turned to go to camp, sighing a deep sigh. She looked backed. I hope I'm doing the right thing... she scowled as she doubted herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5