The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)

Go down 
+2
Merci Mouse
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
firepaws

firepaws

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Ash bit the sides of his muzzle to keep from laughing. The deer was about half gone now and he was just about full. Ash snatched a few more bites before standing up.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Chaos stops mid crunch and looks up at her and says, "you disagree that we should not do that yet you do it yourself...."
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Well, I did say we do it anyway. Who said wolves always choose the right path? Asuna boldly got in Chao's face. And don't talk with your mouth full, it's un-lady like!
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Chaos growls and nips at Asuna's scruff playfully ( I know just doesn't seem like him XD). He then says,"I'm not a lady so I will not act like one!"
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Asuna tugs. She smiles. Then she turns and hits Chaos with her fluffy tail. Well, I'm going to sleep, boys.she states. She finds a comfy hollow tree and then lays down, her back to the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Chaos gets up and forces himself in next to Asuna and says, "Can't let you get killed, I will sleep here to protect you." He then chuckles and nudges her laying his head down
Back to top Go down
firepaws

firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Ash watched her go and padds off, leaving Chaos with Asuna. He finds a big hollow with moss in part of it. He squeezes in and lays down on the soft plant. His eyes drooped and he wagged his tail. with a yawn, he drifted into dreamland.
Back to top Go down
firepaws

firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 pm

MoonStar trotted through some tall grass. She spotted a mouse and ran zig zags through the grass following it. She pounced but landed in dust. Caughing, she stood up and growled. Her white coat was all dusty. She shook most of it off but her coat was dirtyed. "Stupid mouse." She mumbled, walking away.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Adrian comes up to her from the other direction and says, "Looking for this?" He then places the dead mouse in front of her.
Back to top Go down
firepaws

firepaws

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm

MoonSatr sighed. "ya, thanks." She looks embaressed down at the mouse, her bad mood dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Asuna eyes flicked open when Chaos entered her makeshift den. Oof! You big oaf! she scowled as he squeezed himself next to her. She gave him a small nip on the muzzle and went back to sleep.

Ah, young love...Evan said softly as she watched Adrian and Moonstar exchange words. what a ignorant thing. she adds. She padded over to them with her share of prey, a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am

Chaos passes out asleep next to Asuna.

Adrian nibbles lightly at the prey before them.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Asuna awoke, bleary eyed. She yawned and stretch, soon realizing Chaos wasn't there. Whatever.. she thought sleepily as she padded out of the hollow tree.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Chaos "umphs" as Asuna runs into him. He lifts his head yawning and saying, "good morning....there were some foxes nearby so I made my presence known."
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm

(recap please? sorry I wasn't here to start it)
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Asuna suddenly became wide awake. Chaos you better not have hurt them! Asuna was furious.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Chaos looks up at her and says, "No, like I said, I made my presence known...they didnt come close."
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Why can't you be nice to them?! Why are we in this stupid "war"?! Asuna huffed.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:29 pm

(recap please? I don't like being ignored)
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:29 pm

( I thought Poet gave you a recap in the chat?)
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 pm

(she didnt)
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Chaos shrugs and says, "I didn't hurt them, and I don't hurt them unless they attack first."
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Sala was bored. She padded through the forest hungry. She spotted a rabbit innocently hopping towards some grass. She struck it with her paw, killing it. She smiled and strted eating.

Saku padded through the forest. Sunlight dappled her pelt as it shone through the leaves. She found a stream anddipped her muzzle in, lapping up the cool, fresh water.

Sen lay on a warm rock, the bright sun warming him. She smiled peacefully and drifted into a pleasant nap.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Asuna huffed again and walked around Chaos, into the forest. Not looking where she was going, she bumped into something(sala). OOWAH!
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Sala jumped in surprise, growling. She faced the wolf, standing over her food, rabbit fur clung to her muzzle. "I'm trying to eat here! Watch where you going." She stared at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)   The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Fox and Wolf RP/Always Open!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next