The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Asuna looked at Scarlet. Goodbye. she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:01 pm

scarlet looked at rain then raised an eyebrow "family eh? well if i remember rite both me and rain have no real family... so that rule cant exactly chain us down can it?" "this guy is realy confident calming to kill you." silvents snickered in his mind then the shadow moved its head to look at sen. scarlet's head however was turned away from sen. "silvents... thinks your full of talk... i apoligize but he isnt me and i cant stop him." scarlet's ears went back shy about silvents moving on his own in public
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Asuna went into the den. Enough of this nonsense... she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Sen growled. "I'm not talking about that kind of family. I mean making a family of your own. Every adult wolf wants that. NOW GO!" He leaped on Scarlet, claws slashing his sides while his fangs reached for his neck.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:10 pm

scarlet lept back avoiding sen's fangs but getting clawed "somethings you just cant control." he seid and lept back into a tree "come on switch control with me come on come on come on!!!" be paitent i dont intend on giving you a fully able body to use.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Sen staggered back, revolted. "Do you mean what I think you mean? You just said you can't help having kids with a pup. Sick freak." He almost threw up at Scarlet's words.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 pm

"your jumping to conclusions i wasnt talking to you." scarlet grinned
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Asuna had had enough. She ran into Scarlet and stared at him. SCARLET, YOU IDIOT! I'M TIRED OF HEARING YOUR VOICE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ALREADY?! Asuna yelled.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Sen stalked forward. "Go Scarlet. Go now. NEVER come back." He snarled, eyes narrowed.

Sala and Storm glanced at each other.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:57 pm

scarlet lowered his gaze but stayed in the tree his mind began to wonder and he felt a sense of weak mental state "well?" leave me alone silvents your not helping this mater "they have a point hands down your not exactly making sense rite now" stop it. i only came back because i felt like it if i had any choice i'd be pulled to attack them. but i don't so "your choice is rite hear remember that's our pact we switch out when troubled because if one of us doesn't see and answer the other dose i have your answer just switch out i wont go over board i swear it" scarlet no longer cared about that he felt like switching just to be away from the others that had no idea of how he felt.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Sen took another step forward. "Go Scarlet! Nobody wants you here except Rain and thats only because you're so sick as to lead a pup on. Get away from here." He pushed Scarlet even farther, his anger was rising.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Asuna watched through narrowed eyes. She was getting agrivated.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:10 pm

scarlet looked at sen and his eyes changed from green to an off white silvent's voice whispered from him "you know nothing your attitude is interesting but your a bother with all due respect if scarlet cant do this then i will." "silvents dont do this! dont switch out!"if your not going anywhere then its the least i can do this might actually be fun for me besides you need to let me off the leash more often "silvents don't i don't care what he dose let him do it i have opinions" scarlet if it was just your life he'd be taking i wouldn't do this but being attached to you i can just let you go dieing on me just because your feeling down
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Sen growled. "This would all be over if you just LEAVE. NOBODY that has a say wants you here. Just go. This is pointless, for you to keep standing here. GO!" He bared his fangs, a snarl rose from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Asuna screamed,JEEZ, YOU WON'T GET KILLED IF YOU JUST GO! this is pointless!
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:21 pm

"sorry but i cant control these legs and the ideot wont back off of me if he's let me i'd leave for him but he isnt listening..." silvents smiles slyly at sen eyes becomeing slightly more pale and forbiding
"darn you silvents your lieing rite past your teeth..." sometimes if things dont go your way you have to if you'd been raised properly you'd know that
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Sen slammed his paw into Silvents, sending him flying far out of the territory. He smiled. He turned to Asuna. "Vampire strength helps in these situations. I told him to go, he wouldn't listen." He shook his head and chuckled. Sen walked back into camp, his paw "accidentally" hitting Rain on the shoulder as he walked by her.

Sala and Storm gasped at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Asuna mumbled, OH, my good god! as she stalked out, into the forest.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:32 pm

silvents stood up and shook himself then flintched as scarlet pushed him out of control his eyes turning from pale to green again. scarlet sat down and looked at his body "at least you protected me from the full impact silvents" scarlet grinned "thats not rite you saying you didnt move even after half switched just so i could get hit like that?" "not at all but if it didnt leave a pain then i might have done it for that..." scarlet looked back at the camp sen... from this point on. i cant see you as a superior. but your not dark enough to be a foe either...
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 pm

(he cant see the camp, he's well out of the territory. and Sen will always be superior to him, with his vampire assests and all)
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:35 pm

(supiroior as in veiwed as a master or leader. and he's looking in the direction of it)
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:35 pm

(vampires rule! :O)
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:36 pm

(their OK... i prefure werecats...)
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 pm

(i cant post now, have to wait for Rain to go whining to Sen.

I know they rule, they can kill in a second and never be killed)
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 pm

(werecats...? Why can't people stick to good ol' WEREWOLVES? x-x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next