The Past Can Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may think you have gotten away, but you never truly get away from your past.... This is a place for Role-players to relish in the art of written word. Be it with animals, Humans, or something of their own creation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:57 am

Scarlet walked back up into the camp and stopped to notice a new wolf he sat and watched but not making eye contact nor staring at any individual wolf. his ears tilted up attentively ignoring the throb in the back of his mind that he knew was Silvents
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Sen glanced at Rain. I've no idea. He stared at the female. Ok. I trust you, but you would be wise not to break my trust. Have Sala show you around and help you find a den. He pointed towards Sala, sitting close by, with his muzzle.

Sala jumped at the mention of her name. Uh, ok. She stood up and waited for the new pack member to join here.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Asuna stared at Sen in disbelief for a moment. Then she dipped her head in gratitude. "Thank you! You can count on me!" She padded over to Sala and dipped her head. "Pleased to meet you, Sala. I am Asuna" She smiled broadly.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Sen nodded and sat close to his den, watching the two with careful eyes.

Sala smiled and her tail wagged slightly. So, first things first! I should show you around. She pointed towards Sen's den. The Alphas' Den. She padded over to a large, rock den. Nursing mothers and pups. She pointed towards the other dens. And these are for everyone else. Pick any den thats unoccupied. She smiled and padded over to her own den.

Storm crawled farther into her den and curled. The cold penetrated her den and crept into her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Asuna thanked Sala and then trotted over to the farthest den. She was tired, but she didn't want to sleep just yet. She ran over to Sala's den. "Can I hunt?" She asked her pack member. Pack member...I like those words. Asuna smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Sala nodded. But someone should finish that leftover deer over there. She motioned towards the half eaten deer. Such an eager member. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Asuna nodded. "I'll hunt tomorrow." She tried to hide a yawn. "I'll be going to sleep..." she stated dreamily as she made her way to her den. She laid down in the corner and dreamed.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Sala nodded. Ok... She curled up in her bed and fell into a blissful sleep.

Sen padded into his den and sprawled out. He quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Storm was already sleeping before everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Asuna woke with a start. It was still dark out. Ugh...why can't I sleep? she asked herself. She shook out her fur and made her way out of the den. She paused at the half-eaten doe and took a few nibbles. She then made her way into the forest for a walk.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Sen woke up with a start. That was a terrible nightmare. He walked outside to clear his mind. A moving figure caught his attention, then he notice it was Asuna. He padded over to her. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Asuna jumped. "Oh, hi. I couldn't sleep."
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Sen waved his tail. I had a nightmate. Why can't you sleep? His voice held concern.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Asuna smiled. "To be honest, I do not know. Maybe it's excitement. Are you okay?" She added.
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Sen nodded. I'm fine. Well, you'll get used to the pack soon. You won't think it's so exciting when you get loaded with duties. He winked and laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Rain brushes up against Asuna and says, "if you ever feel the need to speak of your past, I am here."
Back to top Go down
http://thepast.secretsstories.net
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:51 pm

scarlet lay there in his den he wasnt tired but slightly troubled the throbing in the back of his mind was starting to become painfull and feel more like banging. half of him wanted to open up and listen to silvents for once in what felt like forever, however a part of him told him whatever silvents wanted he's been begging to talk for the whole day and the previous night. scarlet sighed and opened his mind "Finaly you let in some time to talk with me?!" silvent's voice was harsh but scarlet didnt care what do you want now silvents i already told you im not leaving this pack. "oh dont worry i didnt want to rave on about this pathetic little pack! you still dont remember why we had been taken from your parents as pups do you?!" i let all of my past go i no longer need it's information. "your such a fool the reason we were taken was becuse you were too darn trusting of any living thing" i only trusted that man becuse i could tell he had too many troubles in his life to worry about being a danger to us. and guse what 10 months living with him and not a scratch! "your missing the point scarlet he would still be alive had your family kept their ignorant noses out of it. and thats why we made that pact a pact that you and i would be chained together and kill any fool that saw us the wrong way or tried ruining our lives. then you get yourself into a pack only a year after killing your family and ever scence then you've been blocking me are you forgetting the bond we have?!" you had taken over when i killed them! i didnt want to and my weakness to you gave you full power of my body you drove me to kill them! the only bond we have is the bond of haterate for one another! "fool you yourself killed them i only gave you the thought when you asked me if it was wrong to be a blackhearted killer. but forget that scarlet we can still live as loners a full body you can leave this pack and run your own life" i have no intention of listening to your opinons silvents... if it were up to me i'd kill myself to get away from you but i dodnt becuse then you'd claim this body cripled or not and start killing aimlessly wouldnt you? "your not a no brainer scarlet but your still a fool" scarlet blocked him from talking any further his heart hurt now he had wanted to forget that night he was forced in killing as he wished to forget the night of the pact. scarlet stood up and walked out of den he looked up at the sky wondering if silvents was rite about him. he suddenly looked over and noticed sen, rain, and the new member were up as well but his gaze started to wander and look past them at the forest what he once thought of as the whole world. forgetting what silvents had told him scarlet sat their thinking about how everyone hear was similar to him but different in many ways...

((by the way when the two are talking telipathicaly like that silvent's talking is in blue so its not as hard to understand))
Back to top Go down
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~
Admin
~ωσℓƒƒαηg~

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Sen nodded. "It'd be wise to share anythng you need to with Rain. She's sorta of our councilor." He smiled, licked Rain on the head, and padded to his den for more delicious sleep.
Back to top Go down
Merci Mouse

Merci Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Asuna smiled at Rain. "That's very kind of you but I'm fine now." Suddenly Asuna became tired. She yawned, and then wearily trotted to her den. On the way she passed a wolf gazing into the forest. She stopped and turned to the wolf. "Couldn't sleep? Me either." She chuckled. "I'm Asuna, the newest member. Who might you be?" Asuna felt the need to be formal to her new pack members.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm

scarlet turned to look at Asuna "im scarlet silvents... but just call me scarlet. and its not that i cant sleep its just i need time to think and now is the only time i can" scarlet's eyes gleamed in the night but in his head a throbbing that never ended rang like a war cry scarlet tried to hide this pain from Asuna. "oh and don't bother with being so formal. not with me at least things get boring when its all about formality" he grinned

"you do a real crummy job at hiding things like me y'know that?"

scarlet's face became slightly surprised at how silvents slipped into his mind.
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Rain walks past Asuna and lays down next to Scarlet to try to comfort him, sensing his internal war. She curls up in a ball next to him setting her head on his front paw.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 am

scarlet looks down at rain and grins at her "i never understood the idea of affection... i see it as a pointless block in life that has to move or be forced to move" you see everything in life as a block... if you would just learn from life you'd probably feel less like that. "tsk get real" oh but i am, unlike you im not a shadow.
scarlet looked up again at the night sky blocking silvents from hearing his thoughts peace... its true one cant live without it even once and a while...
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:16 am

Rain looks up at him and then says to Silvents( she is telepathic don't forget, so other then scarlet she is the only other to know of him) , " You know that affection is what makes us like for another day. Without it we would all kill ourselves after a few days of living. Not everyone in this world has learned to be heartless, and if you were more than just a shadow, your heart would tell you to love also." She then lays her head back down on Scarlet's paw.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:27 am

scarlets mark seems to glow slightly but quickly fades "not everyone learned how to be kind either. and when a soul turns dark their is no more light in it to be held" you never did tell me what happened to your parents silvents... so tell me now. "not like you would care" if it weren't for the fact you and i are stuck together i could say i see you as a brother. "your just soft that's all. if you really want to know, they died of a sickness they already had before i was born, my father supposedly died a day before my birth and my mother the hour after i learned her name that's what you would think is sad but i never felt she was important to me i was always independent and some called me bad luck because anyone that got near me was hurt in some way. much like you now scarlet" that's funny im not hurt by you, im only troubled that your hurt with scares that don't heal.
silvents grew quiet
Back to top Go down
PoeticLove
Admin
PoeticLove

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:37 am

Rain sighs happily and licks Scarlet's muzzle gently. She then curls into him again saying to Silvents, " I have a feeling you will find love someday through Scarlet." She looks at Scarlet warmly before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
wlofjaw

wlofjaw

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 am

scarlet felt his face get warm suddenly when rain looked at him "tsk not likely..."

scarlet laid down and fell asleep.

scarlet opened his eye and winced at the sunlight he got up and yawned

((lol wolfeh blush XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)   Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Roleplay (Fantasy/Always Open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next